DRESS CODE IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Formal or smart casual wear is required at all times unless otherwise notified.
- Paramilitary/camouflage style trousers, cargo style trousers and shorts with multiple pockets, tracksuits and training or athletic shorts are not permitted. Golf shoes whether spikes or dimples must not be worn in the Clubhouse
- Outdoor coats should not be worn in the public rooms. Everybody is asked to conform to the essence, spirit and intent of the dress code.
DRESS ON THE COURSE AND PRACTICE GROUNDS
- The wearing of blue denim jeans, paramilitary/camouflage, cargo style trousers, tracksuits, shorts with mulitple pockets, are not allowed.
- Proper golf shoes must be worn on the course and putting green, sandals, trainers or plimsoles are not allowed.
- Rugby/football shirts carrying logos, slogans, numbers or illustrations on apparel that are not golf related are not permitted.
- Trousers must be tailored and appropriate for golf.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks.
- Tailored shorts (not beachwear or training shorts) may be worn with either knee length stockings of a single, plain colour or short socks.
- Short socks must be white or predominantly white in colour.
- Everybody is asked to conform to the essence, spirit and intent of the dress code.
- All staff are instructed to require any person whose dress does not comply with the dress code to leave the clubhouse.
- Please avoid embarrassing situations as members of staff are not permitted to allow exceptions to these rules.